All .gov.sg digital services shall contain
adopt a Global Footer Bar across all pages
The Global Footer Bar should include the name of the digital
service, contact information, a privacy statement and the terms of
You should have no more than six columns of footer links.
The first column can be used to present a brief description of your website.
- Be positioned at the bottom of every page
- Contain a 'Report
Vulnerability' link on the bottom left corner
- Contain a 'Feedback' link, if there are feedback channels
- Contain a 'Rate this Service' link, if the website is collecting customer
- Contain the Copyright Statement in the format '© [current year in YYYY]
of Singapore' on the bottom right corner of the footer panel
- Contain the Last Updated Statement in the format 'Last Updated [DD CurrentMonth
the bottom right corner of the footer panel
Having troubles with the guide? Please give us more details and we'll get back to you soon.
Chat with the team