The footer is a standard navigation component that must be present in all pages of '.gov.sg'
You should have no more than six columns of footer links.
The first column can be used to present a brief description of your website.
- Be positioned at the bottom of every page
- Contain a 'Report Vulnerability' link on the bottom left corner
- Contain a 'Feedback' link, if there are feedback channels
- Contain a 'Rate this Service' link, if the website is collecting customer satisfaction statistics
- Contain the Copyright Statement in the format '© [current year in YYYY] Government of Singapore' on the bottom right corner of the footer panel
- Contain the Last Updated Statement in the format 'Last Updated [DD CurrentMonth YYYY]' on the bottom right corner of the footer panel
Having troubles with the guide? Please give us more details and we'll get back to you soon.
Chat with the team